Monday, January 3, 2011

Om Namah Shivaya,                         22 June 2010

Busy time, Amma's Birthday, but probably not as busy as Winter...I will be gone for 4/5 days just before Amma's b'day to study with Eric Pearl in Mumbai, Amma willing....

No one is here now, it's quiet, very quiet! And the monsoon, a day or 2 of sun, part sun, then days of heavy rain and huge winds. Everyone / well the younger men and women,have fun in the wind tunnel between the buildings on the way to meals and chai! The monster lightening happens before and after monsoon season. I'm soooo grateful I'm over my fear of lightning!!!
    My new afternoon seva is in the doll room. I'm cutting out Amma doll bodies, and "tiger skin" asanas. The scissors here are lousy. Later I can ask Amma if I can make the dolls.....The sevites are sweet, and it's very gentle on my mind and body.

Well this is meditation day,  I guess I'd better meditate before chai...
Love and blessings,

14 june,2010

I just finished the 3 months of Panchakarma and rest/self care. And, yesterday chopped my hair off again .

Just today, interestingly enough, I Started signing up folks for sessions, and had the first one today. I did do 2 "specials" last month, but that doesn't count.
The interesting and disturbing thing is Amma has said.."no more sessions in our rooms"!!! There was no room for me, that's why I did the work in my flat in the first place! So....I'm now working in the Physio room/men's massage room 3rd floor hospital. That's quite some distance to schlep my laptop in the monsoons. Then how do I work with physically challenged ones? When the gang returns from tour this room becomes the mens again....Hummmm. The women have 2 rooms and they are fully booked and only 1 is private enough for my work.
So...we'll see.... money talks...I bring in lots of R's for the charities...Darmishta who is in charge of the rooms for women, doesn't seem supportive of or seem to appreciate the value of "Psychic work"...my take on her response to all this.

Re the Reconnection....It's in the air these days. Eric Pearl is coming to Mumbai in Sept. I'm excited to do the courses again with him, I've never met him. He seems to only teach in foreign countries. Our faithful cashier and friend Veena is stoked about him after receiving  The Reconnection and reading his book 3 times. She is seriously considering attending the course with me. His book has layers. I've read it 2-3 times and it's different each time.
I can't say much about Reconnective Healing because I always combine it with the psychic work. I feel it is very powerful, and there is incredible potential as the healer opens their channels to higher and higher frequencies.
I just know it's very important for me to be doing it, as you know, my Divine guides made me learn it and bring it here.
The very ill client i had today, also a healer, could really feel areas of concern in her body being "worked on" she was actually crying when we finished. She needs more work...we'll see.

So Precious, I don't know if I answered you question ....
If I did only this I guess I'd know. I like the psy. work as it teaches, and is concrete.


20 April, 2010

I just had a day away from the ashram, went to Varkala beach , 2 hours south, on an express train(my first)with a new friend. To help her get her things together and move here. We had a good time,ate good food, shared deeply, shopped for leather soled sandals, to connect to the earth.... I couldn't find my swimsuit, so didn't go in the water.
It was so hot there, and the window faced the common balcony , which we had to have open. I was so aware of possibly being seen scantily clad, and the heat, and forgot to drink water...I hardly slept... and woke with a headache which went when I drank enough water...Had 2 coconut waters when I got home,    so looking fwd to hitting the hay now at 8:30pm

Love,Kalavati
Om Namah shivaya ,         11 April, 2010

I trust you are doing well...Life is always up and down, but make the best of everything that occurs...
Re David Wolfe’s Longevity now Programme,
My internet is very slow (we have 5 colleges here at the extended ashram)I have to allow it to download 1st then 2 hrs later watch it. Takes a long time but this is amazing info!
I'm recording what I can... Dr Stewart Blakie and spouse Kim, live in Victoria area and are part of the Vict. raw food group. The grounding is the most important info, and that is the first 2 lectures. I'm having trouble grounding my flat, as our electricity is not grounded!!! Yikes!!!  I can't throw a copper wire down the building and shove it in the sand, 6 floors down. So i'm barefoot every am and sungaze barefooted. I wear thick sandals when it rains as the parasites apparently can come up through the wet sand and burrow into the feet. All sandals are rubber/plastic here. I got a friend who went to a tourist place to get me a pair of leather sandals. I wear them. What a difference! in 1 week! I'm more cheerful, feeling like a cloud was removed from me. We were raised with mostly rubber soles!  The blood cells un clump after 1 hr being grounded, and I don't mean energetically, like the grounding cord from the 1st chakra! :)

I love you all!!!!
 Om Namah Shivaya,    25 March 2010

We had an enormous funeral the last 3 days for Amma's Father, we called him Acchan, means father.
He wanted a big one. So he got it. He must have been a great soul to birth Amma!
Chanting the Bhagavad Gita Chapter 8 over and over day and night. last night at 8 we did the cremation ceremony. Thousands of people, circumambulating him and placing flower petals on his body.
Then he was carried to the huge fire pit, and covered with all sorts of wood and camphor ect.. Amazing. And the weather is hot. The college student girls kept passing out trays of Lemonade with Cardamom , so good! I have my head wrapped in a turban when I'm out to keep drafts away as I do Panchakarma, so I was hotter....I have a headache from not enough water, I forgot my water bottle from 4-8:30 pm!
Oh ...pause for sun gazing... back in 4 minutes 10 sec... : )


 Om Namah Shivaya,          14 March, 2010

I'm in my 2nd week of Panchakarma, I'm absolutely bagged. It is so deeply penetrating. I had no idea. I was just going to trim a woman's hair, just remove the split ends, and had to cancel.
I'm having hot herbed oil baths this week. Tuesday I start Shirodhara, which is herbed oils poured back and forth across the forehead.
Then herb rice bundles rubbed on the body.

I just got an Email from Julie Jera, at The reconnection office telling me Eric is coming back to India, Mumbai (Bombay). Quite a distance from here in the south. In Sept. 24th-29 I'm thinking of going. I'd love to see him. The price for the Level 1-2 is $525USD. Apparently there is a discount for repeats...That's a lot of rupees! 23,000 plus! It's a long way to go to hear him. I've yet to take a train in India. I've done the reconnection to about 50 people, some residents, would probably come. I have to get permission to go. I'm sure it would be no problem. Since it's training for my healing seva.
She is getting calls for practitioners in India already. There are only 2 in this huge country.
I trust you are doing well, and your family is healthy and good.
love and blessings,


2 January 1010

Om Namah Sivaya,
It's taken a few days to get this out due to weird email addresses....

Beloved friends and family,
I hope you all had a blessed Christmas/Winter Solstice
It is new years day here. a half day ahead of most of you. My kids are just starting new years eve.
I did sleep in to 8am! I was going to take the am off to lay in bed and relax, and read a book I have to return in 6 days. I only can read for 1/2 hr at bed time as I fall asleep. I went to bed with a headache and awoke with it. I'm sure it was neck misalignment and dehydration. I forgot my water bottle all day yesterday. Only had like 3 glasses of h2o, with our heat that is dangerous. I have been drinking a glass an hour. But...I got up, made a couple of calls, breakie, and finally time to write a long over due letter.The trouble is sending the group addresses take a long time to correct the glitches.

We have here a record number of visitors. We had , after Amma finished darshan about 10pm, a celebration of talents, fire jugglers,traditional dancer, etc and group performance by the kids. I happened to be sitting just 6 chairs from where Amma eventually sat. Such Grace. She gave a new years speech, and we sang a rocking song. It ended at 2am. Luckily I was planning ahead, for once and thought of Me. I didn't book a client this am. So I got to sleep in till 8. made a leisurely breakie,  called my daughter & Gr. daughter, called my son yesterday. They are all doing well. They went to their fathers parents home in Hope where they were born. Aaron hadn't seen his grand parents for 8 years, it was apparently quite moving. They had an extended family visit, I'm so happy they all got a chance to get together finally. I got choked just hearing Aaron tell about it.
I have been going through "stuff" here. A month long inner ear infection in Oct/Nov. just before  I had to fly to renew my visa. I refused antibiotics because I had just had 2 batches in Dec/Jan in Nanaimo, and here the Dr. didn't even look in my ears or listen to my chest, jus twrote the rx. I went to a homeopath for the first time, and didn't get instructions. I took the pills with water and swallowed them. A week later my friend told me how she had taken them wrong by swallowing them, she hopped I didn't do the same. OOPS! Then my infection got nasty. I went back to the Homeo. with a swollen face, more pills. Too late, Now I had to take antibiotics, then go twice to AIMS hosp. in Cochin. a 3 hr cab ride. Ear flushing and great pain twice.
It finally got better. the residual tinnitis is now gone.

 In November I had to fly (24 hr flight time. My ear still hurt on the first landing in Dubai!) back to renew my visa. The story here was you could renew in San Francisco, esp. Amma devotees.....So..I flew to San Francisco, and stayed with my 2 wonderful, loving sisters there for a few days.
My sister Sunny took me on BART to the S.F. Customs office......
The US no longer, (since the last 6 months)  take visa apps. from non US residents!!!!! Luckily I had 2 wonderful helpful employees (at lunch closing time) give me this info before I paid my non refundable payment.

So ...I had to fly to Vancouver! more $$$, and less time  . Spent several hours at the new Visa outsourcing . My daughter nearly was late for work dealing with it & me. I had to argue with them about getting a renewable visa. I had a "yoga letter" Which is a letter saying the ashram will sponsor me,and deal with my demise should I die (when I die) requesting a 5 yr. entry visa. They wanted to give me a 1 yr. tourist visa again. You now have to leave india for 2 months before renewing it! I had no India history on my new passport. So save passports to prove you've travelled there before, multiple times! They also don't give change with cash payments, also, so you end up paying too much money.
 2 phone calls by them to the Consulate General, a lot of stress.... they reluctantly gave me a one yr renewable... which will hold me till I get to Toronto....in 1.5 yrs....(another story) They wouldn't take my Consulate cheque because it is not the Consulate any more! It is Outsourced also!!!  Luckily  I got  the money back from my credit union!

A quick 24 hr. run to the island to deal with affairs and get a few things I wanted to bring to India, and get back to pick up my visa Sat am. I flew home to India on Mon. Allie was going to go away on that W/e but couldn't ......because of this...
We were supposed to have a inpromptu pot luck at maid Marian's, but no time...When I wasn't being driven around for errands, I was sorting my things to take /find what I needed to bring back. Sorry Marian, and friends...
I did get to meet briefly, Aaron's new Love. Misty. Very new, and short meeting, but I like her. His age, for a change. They went together to Hope for the family xmas. The family and Allie really like  her. I hope she's a "keeper". He's so ready to settle down.

I have written numerous letters to friends in my head and assume I've sent them... So forgive me if you didn't receive them.  

I have been dealing with short term memory loss for a few months, It's quite scary. Luckily it doesn't affect my reading/healings.
The stress of moving here, Renunciation,DIET CHANGE! obviously has taken it's toll. I literally walk quickly from meals to the next destination/seva. I have very little down time. But enough sleep. Sadhana  (spiritual practice) is squeezed in between the sevas and meals.
I've been to the homeopath, having acupuncture, massage - she thinks my vertibrae is restricting/ diminishing the blood flow to the brain. Most recently I went to Nibodhi. He, I think is a Naturopath, ayruvedic practicioner, reads pulses, gets the  info to balance the body with cleanses and diet. I leant his book to a friend and I can't remember who!
So...I'm Pitta Khapha(sp) Suprise!   He told me things about me and my family health history as if he were psychic, when he was taking my pulses! I wished I could have taken my laptop to record it. I had a client minutes before and she stayed, and i didn't have time to pack it up. I literally had to run to the seaside Ayruvedic clinic.
So...I'm off coffee and bl. tea (I did that little anyway) I did bring 3 lbs of water process decaf from SF.   I already took myself off wheat and dairy. Now doing a liver kidney cleanse,with some very bitter herbs .
I have to learn how to eat here, totally opposite to the raw fresh greens I ate in the west. No greens here! Very occasionally wheat grass. Spirilina & chlorella I brought.
Nibhodi also said to stop my cashiering seva in the afternoon. I thought it was a good brain balance for me. He said its too much stress to the brain. So I'm doing customer assistance in the Ecology centre rather than cash. Not only was it stressful, it was ergonomically a nightmare.
He also said I needed to have fun, swim (I'm not a swimmer), dance (Amma says!)have fun!! I really do rush about. This will have to change. I go to the coconut stall daily for a couple fresh coconut waters. yum!! and the jelly of the new coconut meat . It's called "nice" coconut. Prasina, the proprietor has been short changing people, esp. visitors! What a drag. she doesn't get it, they won't come back. I have an account, I pay 500 rs. and each drink, I enter it in her book and date and initial it, quite safe. the other option is the 1st stall which visitors smoke at, the is rumored from office sources drugs and prostitution. My new friend didn't know and went there, she sat and felt the terrible energy and went to Prasina's "less attractive" stall at her very humble home, with mouldy walls where the coconut water shoots up when hit with a machette. They really don't have any awareness of how to attract business. I suggested a sign painted on the wall....

I spent yesterday in an auto rickshaw (without my water)driving all over Karunagappally,horrific holey back roads , due to a police roadblock, Ochira and Earnakullam (sp)trying to get my UPS repaired (it just needed a fuse, which I had checked first!)and to get a converter from 240 ? to 110 volts to use my sewing machine, blender, plastic sealer(to prevent mold) I used it once and It now doesn't work! My Auto rickshaw driver Santosh, speaks little english but he tries so hard, and his vehicle is so rusted and worn...Luckily the 2nd language here is english. So most educated people speak some english. But shop keepers aren't necessarily educated....  after maybe 15 shops we found an electronics shop that will build me one. I just need to email him the specks on my devises I want converted.... With a surge protector! So...we'll see....
Tonight being new years day, Veena and I and ? are watching an apparently awesome DVD on how the earth was formed? Free rented from the eco shop. (My 2nd seva)
I brought my lg computer monitor so it's like a tv. We'll have snacks and put up our feet.
I've got some wonderful friends here. There are so many great people here, all kinds. My guide said I had a soul mate here....No one who is a kindred spirit/tight buddy yet, but a visitor who is.... but Jayem she is leaving end of Jan. : (       She is the one doing accupuncture on me, quite intuitive, and some amazing cranial work, a physician, from Germany? I'm giving her "The Reconnection" in exchange.
 She just got an "Idea" wireless stick which gives her skype. Mine doesn't, she said she leave it with me when she goes. I can just take over the payments. Even though I paid for a year on the BSNL modem I have , perhaps I can sell it to someone else with a Mac. Actually I only have 3 more months on the year payment!
Well beloved ones, This is just catch up....
I'll lay down and read for a bit before lunch. It takes me so long to write. I've a typing programme but it takes also time!
I love you all,

14 October 2009
Beloved Ones,
I've been down with a virus, But I believe I'm finished now. Boy am I going through stuff this year. It's a cycle that apparently ends in December. Then i'll get my energy back.
Mind you, moving to India is no small feat! Nor taking renunciation soon after!!!

This link is an intro to Bashar, and an old workshop. He is a channeled entity. But....It is an awesome , and funny lecture about reality.Habits, beliefs etc....
Definitely well worth the hour of time....Listen......... in the tub,   or while driving... or what ever...! Or Download it for later....

http://bashar.org/HOMEMAIN.html

"The Fundamentals"

love and blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment