Friday, January 28, 2011

Yay!!! I'm Excellent!!!!!

Yes! I'm excellent! Thank You Amma!!!!!
Been getting better and better every day for a week now.
How can it get any better than this!???!!!!
I wake up at 4am Happy!, feel fully Me in my body, well rested. I have a cold shower, a protein drink with greens powder and other goodies and then I go to Archana (the prayers and 108 and 1000 names of the Divine, followed by Arati)) in the Kali temple with the women, then come home and do my IAM meditation. Then an extended meditation if I can squeeze it in.
Life is sooo good.
Then my seva of a 1.5 hr. session Psy. healing reading and 1/2 hr of Reconnective healing , or "The Reconnection", then breakie in the dining hall. Do necessary stuff till lunch, then at 3, do my second seva session.
After, perhaps a beach meditation, under the palm trees, and or, a coconut water first. Or back to my room for other to dos. 6:15 Bhajans, (prayers, the 300 and 108 names of the Divine, and sacred love songs to God-dess, followed by Arati)
Then to my flat for a read, laundry or whatever, and then bed about 9pm.
There is nothing like being unwell /going through growth periods, being "worked on" to appreciate sweetness, grace and energy!

All these schedules of course change when Mother is here. She is finishing the South India tour, and will be back around the 8th. Then later near month end, off She goes for the N. India tour. I chose not to travel with Her at this time. Perhaps after I return from the year in Canada, I will want to.....

The weather is getting hotter now. We residents can easily handle it. New visitors or over weight residents are having a more difficult time. Especially those having "hot flashes" or "power surges" as I used to call them.

Oh! Tomorrow I get to pick up my new computer glasses from Vallikavu, the village across the backwaters. I splurged and got rose titanium frames. Yes! we now have an optical store here! amazing. Hopefully also the recording devise (Mac compatible for sure) I ordered online, for my seva, will arrive.
Today, I also ordered 8 earthing mats from Delhi, to ground when on the computer and in bed, for me and friends.  I'd been researching this for some time and finally get the fabricator and me on the same page! How cool is that!

Bhajan time, just needed to share the joy!

Love and great big Amma blessings to you all.
Kalavati

No comments:

Post a Comment